Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sorry, But Nukes Still Don't Pencil Out


No. I think you are a joke. I think this subject is very serious.

Seth Dayal: "I already gave the answer above."

If you mean the snotty, data-free one-liner about China ...

Seth Dayal: "The difference between the Chinese cost and American cost less the relatively minor labor/material differences would be the political cost."

That is not an adequate answer to my question, which is specifically the fraction of costs ("in the United States" should have been obvious, I think).

Seth Dayal: "Why don't YOU document all the numbers to show what that fraction is."

Because I did not make that assertion, it is not my burden to defend it.

Seth Dayal: "You just love to dupe these poor honest souls into wasting an entire day researching ..."

If they don't already know for certain that the things they claim are really facts, then they shouldn't say them at all, and I feel no compunction about any time they spend, at my urging, investigating the veracity of their own claims.

Seth Dayal: "... then will shrug off the results no matter what saying its not what you asked for, or its not peer reviewed and published in a reputable journal."

When you claim a lot of bs on falsified evidence, I call you out on it, that much is true. If these standards are too hard for you, that just means you're just not up to the competition.

Natural selection.
About Green Energy
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment